This striking and shimmering ring was created in the 1930s.
For more information about this ring, read below...
This ring is crafted from silver and features a French silver lozenge shaped makers mark stamped onto the outside of the band. Due to the mark being worn over time, it isn't possible to read the maker's initials. The ring features a scrolled design, which is detailed with gold plated or 9ct gold accents. The ring features a large, emerald cut, blue glass stone. The ring is a UK size 'N'.
Wear it With...
Use this ring to add drama and Deco design to an evening look.
The jewellery within the Gemma Redmond Vintage collection has survived to this day because it has been well cared for throughout its lifetime. It is important to continue to care for the jewellery that you buy from us to ensure its continued preservation. Here are some suggestions:
- Be sure to store your jewellery within the boxes that we provide to ensure that it is protected. This is especially important when travelling with your pieces.
- Try not to get perfume or hairspray on your items. These liquids can damage the materials that our jewellery is made from.
- Try not to drop your jewellery or catch your jewellery against hard surfaces. If this happens over time, the findings and fixings can loosen and wear.
- Try not to get your jewellery wet. Some costume jewellery manufacturers utilised water soluble glue in the making of their pieces. Getting your jewellery wet could cause rhinestones and other details to fall away over time.
- If you wish to clean your jewellery, use a soft polishing cloth or a soft brush.